Posts Tagged: Software
FREE Isolator Trial!
NEW Isolator is out!
Start your FREE trial now!
FREE Chapter – The Art of Unit Testing
Get a free chapter from The Art of Unit Testing.
"Like" us on Facebook.
Get It Now
- Isolator++: Support static c functions (private to module) PRIVATE_WHEN_CALLED(NULL, staticFunctionInModule). (1 day ago)
- Adding new suggest option: "no private" to create tests that call and fake only public methods (1 day ago)
- @Merrion so true :embarrassed: (1 day ago)
- Isolator++: Support called the original method and then returning a different value. WHEN_CALLED(fake->Foo()).CallOriginal().Return(5); (2 days ago)
- Suggest – working on faking less methods (look up the chain and find the best method to fake) (2 days ago)
AAA Advanced Agile Announcements Basics beginners Britt King brownfield projects C++ Cool Tools Design Events event sponsorship gil zilberfeld HowTo Insight Isolation Isolator Isolator V7 legacy code Methodology mocking Philosophy Racer Releases SharePoint SilverLight Software TDD Test Driven Development testing Tips and Tricks tutorials typemock Uncategorized Unit test unit testing Unit Testing unit testing ASP.NET unit tests user groups videos Visual Studio Webcast Webinar