Posts Tagged: Richard Fennell
FREE Isolator Trial!
Forget the rest - unit test with the best!
Isolator V7.4.3 is out.
Start your FREE trial now!
TRY IT OUT!
FREE Chapter – The Art of Unit Testing
Get a free chapter from The Art of Unit Testing.
"Like" us on Facebook.
Get It Now
- Huge tnx to everyone that attended our #unit_testing cookbook #webinar, and to our host @Gil_Zilberfeld. See you all in our next event. (1 week ago)
- 39% of participants say multi-threaded code is the hardest to test. #unit_testing cookbook #webinar happening now! http://t.co/DrtZddJjZL (1 week ago)
- WE START IN 30 MINUTES: Learn how to test coding patterns, such as singletons and multi-threading. http://t.co/JsOugpt0fY #webinar (1 week ago)
- Want to brew the perfect code? We've got the secret ingredients! Definitive #unit_testing cookbook #webinar http://t.co/yqQEanJ4Ip (1 week ago)
- Can you test untestable coding patterns? Definitive #unit_testing cookbook - we start in 2 hours! Join us: http://t.co/W3cGUfWF6x #webinar (1 week ago)
AAA Advanced Agile Announcements Basics beginners Britt King brownfield projects C++ Cool Tools Design Events event sponsorship gil zilberfeld HowTo Isolation Isolator Isolator V7 legacy code Methodology MSTest Philosophy Racer Releases Richard Fennell SharePoint SilverLight Software TDD Test Driven Development testing Tips and Tricks tutorials typemock Uncategorized Unit test unit testing Unit Testing unit testing ASP.NET unit tests user groups videos Visual Studio Webcast Webinar