Why Unit Testing Sounds Great in Theory, But Fails in Practice? Learn How to Turn This Around!
Does this sound familiar:
- Read books or seen tutorials about unit testing and the idea looked simple enough?
- Tried to implement what you saw on new code, or worse: on legacy code, and it didn’t go as smoothly as you thought it should?
- Spent too much time writing tests, and your boss or colleagues persuaded you to drop it?
- Eventually saw that the process, which was suppose to be easy, turned out to be a coding nightmare?
- Got so frustrated that you quit?
Well, we’ve heard it all before!
We’ve put together this hands-on session, based on our years of experience, to help you cut through those growing pains quickly.
In this webinar, you will learn:
+ What it takes to be really agile
+ How to test legacy code
+ How to write unit tests
+ How unit tests save you debugging time
+ How to write quality code in rapid time