10 Benefits of Unit Testing
Some Benefits of Unit Testing:
1. Unit Testing reduces the level of bugs in production code.
2. Unit Testing saves you development time.
3. Automated tests can be run as frequently as required.
4. Unit Testing makes it easier to change and refactor code.
5. Unit Testing can improve the design of code especially with Test-Driven Development.
6. Unit Tests are a form of documentation.
7. Unit Testing forces you to confront the problem head on.
8. Unit Testing inspires confidence!
9. Unit Tests are a measure of completion.
10. Unit Testing is FUN!
Enjoy these benefits too! Watch our FREE webinar “Intro to Unit Testing” – and start 2014 with better quality code and improved coding skills.