Webinar: Creating Change from Within: Getting Your Team to Unit Test
Faced with management that do not care about “being agile” and unit testing what can a single developer do? Quite a lot!
Every developer has the power to improve the organization he works in in small iterative steps – and we can show you how to get your organization to start unit testing.
If you want to make the change and don’t know where to start – look no further, in this session One of our industry experts will share his experience and show a few tips and tricks.
• Influencing people without formal authority.
• Helping your team to embrace unit testing and TDD.
• How to start unit testing from scratch.
• Teaching your team to write good tests.
• Making a change without disrupting the daily routine
• Working with teams that do not yet unit test
When: Wednesday, August 29, 2012 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM PDT, 3:00 PM Eastern US, 20:00 United Kingdom
To sign up: http://j.mp/Tih0eC