Isolator 7.0.7 is out
- New wizard for upgrading/setting up references to Typemock assemblies in all projects in a solution. Typemock menu->Fix References…
- To help with auto deploy on servers, we create a complete AutoDeploy folder with all required assemblies under the install directory
- Added support to StreamReader from mscorlib
- Only required assemblies are shown when choosing add references to Typemock assemblies from the .NET tab .
- Major performance improvement in Auto Runner initialization for large solutions
- Tests execution with Auto-Runner is now much faster
- Fixed bug where faked types called static constructor without any reason
- Side by side with V6 now works when running tests in command line with shadow copy (This happens when using deployment items and coverage)
- Invalid program exception fix, in rare cases of WCF services faking
Check it out. Download it now.