Get your unit testing questions answered
Struggling with unit testing? Not sure where to start or how to advance? You aren’t alone…
Unit testing is a difficult subject for many to continue. We’ve gathered some of the most common questions about unit testing and we’re going to answer them for you.
• How to start Unit Testing
• Why unit test (and when not to test)
• What you need in place to continue unit testing
• What’s the difference between test-first and test after, unit testing, and TDD
• How to improve your tests
• What not to do
• How to convince people (and your manager) the value of unit testing
When: June 27, 2012 at 11:30 AM Pacific US, 1:30 PM Eastern US, 18:30 United Kingdom
Oh yeah, you may also win a Typemock license or some great swag.