Are you an Agile architect
What does Agile architecture have to do with unit testing?
How do architects build software in an agile environment.
Join software architect Raffaele Garofalo as he builds the pathway to Agile architecture.
- What is Software Architecture
- What is Agile development
- How they can live together?
- Discover principles of Agile architecture
- Lifecycle and process
- Modeling and development
- The right solution for the right problem
- How to deliver quality with (TDD)
When: Wednesday, May 9, 2012 8:00 AM Eastern US (EDT), 1:00 PM BST (United Kingdom), 3:00 PM Israel
We will also raffle a Typemock Isolator license & t-shirt to an attendee.