Driving application development through Behavior-Driven Development (BDD)
Behavior Driven Development, an agile software development technique, can help spread unit testing and TDD in your team.
This webinar will walk through how you can be driving your application development through behavior driven, one specification at a time in a test-driven manner. You will see how BDD could fit with an agile process.
Join Einar Ingebrigtsen, Technical Fellow, at DoLittle Studios as he walks you through how BDD can help drive your application development.
- What is Behavior-Driven Development (BDD)
- The relationship between BDD & Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Basic specifications, Cucumber-language
- How BDD makes a good fit with agile processes
- Driving out your units in a test-first approach
- Mocking / Fakes / Stubs – what are they and how to use them
- Decoupling in software
When: Wednesday, May 2, 2012 8:30 AM Pacific time, 5:30 PM Central European Time
This will be a vendor-neutral webinar; we will also be raffling Typemock Isolator licenses and t-shirts to winning webinar attendees. Sign up for a chance to win.