Typemock Isolator 6.0.6 is out!
A new Isolator version is out! This version is a maintenance release which includes support for Visual Studio 2010 profilers, as well as numerous bug fixes, some of which reported by you on our forums and support email. These are the highlights:
- Added support for Visual Studio 2010 IntelliTrace and Test Impact Analysis profilers
- To enable IntelliTrace and TIA support, you need to link Isolator with “Visual Studio 2010 Profilers”, using the Configuration dialog.
- Isolator for SharePoint can now fake types from Microsoft.Office.Server.UserProfiles.dll
- Added support for faking inside of DoInstead() except for dynamic return value
- Fixed a bug with mscorlib when recorded in Natural Mocks
- Fixed message in "not enabled" exception, told users to go to Tools menu instead of Typemock menu
- Fixed a bug with indexer returning of mscrolib class caused a crash
- Fixed a bug with unexpected call to an event adder during recording
- Fixed multiple quick start help menu items
- Fixed crash with using DateTime.Now in .NET 4
As always, this version is available for download on the download page so go ahead and upgrade now!