Isolator++ Beta News
The latest beta of Isolator++ is up on the site. Here are a couple of the features that you now can do:
- Support for VS2010. Apart from the support for the IDE, the examples also contain a solution for VS2010, so you can look at what’s new there.
- Faking global functions. If you look at the example on the Isolator++ product page, you’ll see how fopen is no longer a problem for testing.
- Faking private methods. Nuff said.
- Future objects : those pesky things you create with “new” in the code-under-test, can now be faked.
- Live objects: Let’s not forget objects you create in your test, but are not fake, and you just want to change their method’s behavior.