Isolator 6.0.4 is out!
- Fixed several .NET 4.0 and MSBuild 4 compatibility issues
- Fixed an issue which prevented running tests when linked with x64 profilers
- Instances which are swapped with fakes using Isolate.Swap.NextInstance()/AllInstances() will now not go through garbage collection. This solved a crash if the GC ran a Finalize method which used uninstantiated data
- Fixed a bug where setting an indexer of a faked instance more than once returned unexpected results
- Better support for multithreaded testing
As always, this version is available for download on our site, so go ahead and upgrade now!