Test Lint Updated
There’s an updated version of Typemock Test Lint
Test Lint parses your code as you type it, and looks for common problems in your unit test code – from missing asserts to having tests depend on other tests – Test Lint will notify you on the spot about each possible issue with a visible queue right inside your editor, right next to the link where the issue appears.
What’s new ?
- feature: notification of new versions (with list of changes)
- feature: new assert types that are detected : "Should.."
- feature: new test types detected: [Specification] [Observation]
- fixed : Multiple asserts were not detected on Assert.That(..) with different objects
- fixed : Multiple asserts were sometimes detected in non test methods
- fixed : "Missing asserts" flag was shown on [TestFixtureSetup] and [TestFixtureTearDown]
- fixed : missing asserts found on TestCleanup methods
- The addin will never expire from now on