Typemock Isolator 4.2 released
Just a short announcement to tell you that Typemock 4.2 was just released out of beta. Download it here.
To make this short, you can find what’s new and release notes here:
Some of the cool features added:
- Highlight mocked methods within the VS Debugger so you know why you’re not stepping into them
- Ability to evaluate during debugging the value of mocked methods and objects without ruining the test state
- Ability to mock direct fields which are not value types (properties were already supported)
- Events declared on abstract classes can now be mocked
- Events declared in derived interfaces can now be mocked
- Extension method on MSCorlib classes can now be mocked inside a chained statement
- A generic API for creating mocks is now available in the Community edition
- The new release of DotTrace profiler (3.0) is now supported and can be linked to run with Typemock Isolator
Your comments are appreciated!